From my vacation… my parents always capture the best photos of me :P
Also, I’ve been told my faces are quite derptastic. Compliment? I’ll take it as one!
I’ve gained some new followers as of late, so I thought I would introduce myself to you all! So here goes!
1. I love Jesus. He is my Savior, my friend, my all.
2. I love my weird, awesome, nerdy, musical, tight-knit family!
3. My boyfriend is quite the fellow and I love him very much! We’ve been together over a year and I hope that number just keeps climbing as time passes! Luv yewwww bby! :*
4. My favorite animal is either a sloth or a jellyfish. (note: I’ve loved these animals since I was like 5 so I’m not a part of that dumb sloth trend! ick!) Oh, and I touched a jellyfish recently, so that was pretty rad. Ok next one.
5. I’ve played the piano for 12 years or so and I love it more every day! Music is a huge part of my life; singing, playing, listening… I wouldn’t be able to function without it.
6. I love taking photographs. I used to want to go into photography, but I’ve realized that it’s something that is more of a hobby and a good little pastime that I enjoy. I feel like I take some alright photos-you may see some soon from my vacation! :D
7. Contrary to popular belief of my small country town being awful, I absolutely love it. I love living in a small town next to a gorgeous river! I also love living on a farm with all the cows and the creek and the pretty wildflowers. I really just love it all.
8. Speaking of outside, I love the outdoors! I love spring and summer, and during those times I will often be outside more than inside. I’m a lover of the light…I didn’t mean to quote Mumford & Sons just then. I swear!
9. Relient K is and always will be my favorite band of all time. I’ve seen them live twice, and it was a dream! Their music has gotten me through so many things in life, and I love their positive, upbeat outlook on life. Plus Matt Thiessen is a lyrical genius, but I may be a little bias. My favorite song is The Lining is Silver-look it up!
10. I’ll leave you all with my favorite Bible verse. Its absolutely wonderful and uplifting!
The Lord directs the steps of the Godly.
He delights in every step of their lives.
Though they stumble, they will never fall,
For the Lord holds them by the hand.
| That’s what she said | I think even then I knew that…I was waiting for my wife. | When you’re a kid you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are going to be right about that. | I hope the war goes on forever and Ryan gets drafted. |I’m always thinking one step ahead, like a carpenter that makes stairs. | I think I’m basically a good person. But I am going to try to make him cry. | If I had to, I could clean out my desk in five seconds, and nobody would ever know that I’d ever been here. And I’d forget, too. | I do play games. I sing and I dangle things in front of my cats. | I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted. | Tell ya one thing, I’m not gonna be a good mom tonight. | Boy have you lost your mind? ‘Cause I’ll help you find it! | YOU’RE NOT REAL MAN! | I taught Mike some, uh, some phrases to help with his interracial conversation. You know, stuff like, “fleece it out,” “going mach 5,” “dinkin’ flicka.” You know, things us Negroes say. | I think for it to be blackmail, it would have to be a formal letter. | Disposable cameras are fun, but it seems a little wasteful. You never get to see your pictures. | Who am I? I’m Kelly Kapoor, the business b****. | This may be the first time that a male subordinate has attempted to get a modest scheduled raise by threatening to withhold sex from a female superior. It will be a groundbreaking case, when it inevitably goes to trial. | I walked right into a job for which I was ill-prepared, ill-suited, and somebody else already had. And I got it. If you ask me, that’s the American dream right there. | It just occurred to me that Andy has been calling me ‘Plop’ for so long that he forgot my real name. | I’ve been working here 12 weeks. That’s a full season of Homeland. Ton of things can happen in that amount of time, as we’ve seen. |
the office: 24.3.2005 - 16.5.2013 *
There will be days when you want to just throw in the towel and give up. There will be days of stiff necks and no sleep and sore muscles. People will be cruel. Food will go bad. You will feel like the world is out to get you. Everything will start to frustrate you, the news will make you sad. Winter will creep up on you and you will find yourself alone and burrowing yourself in your schoolwork to try to keep the loneliness at bay.
But then spring arrives. Something big blooms in your chest. Sparrows sing to you and the air suddenly is clearer. You fall in love. You will grow a garden. Good things will start to come to you, beautiful people will find you. Remember those good things when the days get cold and the nights get long. Remember that you deserve to feel good. That you deserve to have good people and good food and a safe place to come home to. Remember that bad moods pass and that all bad days end. And that no matter where you are or how lonely you get, somebody out there is looking for you and is waiting for you to find them and give them your love.